The Film on the Rocks Summer Series is back for its 21st season - with a new twist! Enjoy a first-of-its-kind drive-in movie experience at the iconic Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre.
Each film will be presented on an LED screen located in the Red Rocks Lower South Lot 2 parking area with audio delivered via a designated FM radio frequency. Guests will be required to remain inside their vehicles for the duration of the events.
Film on the Rocks is a collaborative production of the Denver Film Society and Denver Arts & Venues. It was created to provide an affordable opportunity for the community to enjoy films and live entertainment at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
The cost is $59.50 per vehicle and the gates open each night at 6 p.m. Films begin at 7:30 p.m. Included in the ticket price are two Coca-Cola product bottles, City Pop popcorn and theatre-sized M&M's and Twizzlers. Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are available for discounted pre-purchase online or cashless payment. This will include a sandwich, cookies, chips and a drink.
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, Aug. 11, at 10 a.m. on the RED ROCKS WEBSITE.
Here's the schedule of movies:
Week 1 (8/13 – 8/16)
- Thursday, August 13 – GREASE
- Friday, August 14 – STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
- Saturday, August 15 – INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE
- Sunday, August 16 – THE GOONIES
Week 2 (8/20 – 8/23)
- Thursday, August 20 – CLUELESS
- Friday, August 21 – SCREAM
- Saturday, August 22 – THE BIG LEBOWSKI
- Sunday, August 23 – RUDY
Week 3 (8/27 – 8/30)
- Thursday, August 27 – FERRIS BUELLER’S DAY OFF
- Friday, August 28 – ROBOCOP
- Saturday, August 29 – JURASSIC PARK
- Sunday, August 30 – FIELD OF DREAMS